Awesome game! I really enjoyed playing this and I look forward to the whole game~
Subscribe & Punch!
A downloadable Subscribe & Punch!
Subscribe & Punch! is a colorful and easy to play fighting game based on the wacky YouTubers universe. Roast the face of your opponents and experiment various humous interactions inside with YouFight: the virtual platform hosting the craziest fights!
The demo is a Pre-alpha, not representative of the final game, if the Kickstarter is successful we'll be able to release the final game (expected for July 2019).
- 2 Playable Characters: Poodiepie (Pewdiepie), ToastyKen (Cinnamontoastken) & 2 Stages (Cryatomic Cemetery & Jackaboy Battlegrounds)
FULL GAME FEATURES
- At least 5 Characters to Play: Poodiepie (Pewdiepie), Jackaboy (Jacksepticeye), ToastyKen (Cinnamontoastken), Markimoo (Markiplier), Unannounced Boss;
- 3 more Characters depending on the Stretch goals: YandereMinx (RPGMinx), Cryatomic (Cryaotic), The SexBo'Bomb (Game Grumps);
- Your fighting style slightly impact the narrative, thus implying the emphasize of the characters relationships and the multiple dialogue possibilities inside the story mode.
- Roshambo! New Gameplay Feature Available82 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I forgot to put my video I made about this freakin AMAZING game!! I've been trying to spread word of this game out so much in hopes that it will see the light of day cause in all honesty the concept, art, and overall idea of this game is too damn awesome for it not to be funded already!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6nPtV7XMNM
Very nice game and very fun!
It is a nice game and i hope it will continue to be like that
Hello! I adored your game so far, it has such a massive potential to be utterly glorious! The art is colourful and very well done and this demo is a great showcase of what you have so far and what will come later. I wish you all the luck in the universe in getting this game fully funded as I cannot wait to play the full version next year! 'Till then, I made a let's play of your alpha demo here~
Many thanks for the video and the feedback!
is there a way to play without a controller?
if there is i dont know how to do it,i pressed literally every key on my keyboard and nothing happened,btw im using HP.
Played one round and got my ass handed to me by ToastyKen, Only feedback I have at this point is that the voices seem really strange and the repetitive nature of the attack specific sounds starts to grate pretty quickly. Awesome Idea though!
WinXP fix please! :P https://blogs.unity3d.com/2017/07/10/deprecating-directx-9/