Awesome game! I really enjoyed playing this and I look forward to the whole game~
Subscribe & Punch!
A downloadable Subscribe & Punch!
Subscribe & Punch! is a colorful and easy to play fighting game based on the wacky YouTubers universe. Roast the face of your opponents and experiment various humous interactions inside with YouFight: the virtual platform hosting the craziest fights!
/ The demo is a Pre-alpha, not representative of the final game /
- A game made by students and junior animators, by fans for the fans;
- Discover a stylized and colorful cartoon universe based on the English-speaking top gaming YouTubers;
- Play as Poodiepie (Pewdiepie) or ToastyKen (Cinnamontoastken) and get ready to fight with fast and easy chainable combos!
- Experiment various mini-games & humorous interactions inside with YouFight, a fancy parody of YouTube!
- Live again the Golden Era of the easy to play fighting games by unlocking various stuff such as new colors and projectiles for your characters!
- Roshambo! New Gameplay Feature AvailableMar 03, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I forgot to put my video I made about this freakin AMAZING game!! I've been trying to spread word of this game out so much in hopes that it will see the light of day cause in all honesty the concept, art, and overall idea of this game is too damn awesome for it not to be funded already!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6nPtV7XMNM
Very nice game and very fun!
It is a nice game and i hope it will continue to be like that
Hello! I adored your game so far, it has such a massive potential to be utterly glorious! The art is colourful and very well done and this demo is a great showcase of what you have so far and what will come later. I wish you all the luck in the universe in getting this game fully funded as I cannot wait to play the full version next year! 'Till then, I made a let's play of your alpha demo here~
Many thanks for the video and the feedback!
is there a way to play without a controller?
if there is i dont know how to do it,i pressed literally every key on my keyboard and nothing happened,btw im using HP.
Played one round and got my ass handed to me by ToastyKen, Only feedback I have at this point is that the voices seem really strange and the repetitive nature of the attack specific sounds starts to grate pretty quickly. Awesome Idea though!
WinXP fix please! :P https://blogs.unity3d.com/2017/07/10/deprecating-directx-9/